Powered by Blogger.

Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipstick Collection

by - December 26, 2017

Hot off the heels of their Stunna Lip Paint release, Fenty Beauty is coming for our coins with more lipsticks. Surprisingly, it’s not more shades of the Stunna Lip Paints either. When I first saw the teaser image she dropped on Instagram I was hoping it was. Periwinkle is a shade I’ve been looking to add to my collection for awhile and I wasn’t quite sure about the ones I came across because I wanted it to look Periwinkle on my skin tone as well. I’m certain this shade will.

Rihanna Mattemoiselle teaser
Unlike her Stunna Lip Paint release, Rihanna didn’t stop at one shade. Instead we get 14 shades! The Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipstick Collection includes traditional nudes, pinks and reds along with more unique shades of blue and even olive in a soft matte finish. I’m also very excited for the olive shade, Midnight Wasabi, as well. I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect olive lipstick for forever. I’m hoping this might be it. *fingers crossed* Now without further adieu, here’s a look at the new Fenty Beauy Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks modeled by Rihanna herself as she's been serving on Instagram getting everyone even more hype about this launch.

S1ngle and Saw-C


Clapback and One of the Boyz


Candy Venom and Spanked


Freckle Fiesta and PMS


Midnight Wasabi and Up 2 No Good


Ma'Damn
Swatches of all 14 Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks
Source
These slim lippies feature the luxe rose gold packaging we have come to know and love from Fenty for only $18 each. The Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Plush Matte Lipsticks are now available online and in-stores at Sephora, Sephora Inside JCP, FentyBeauty.com and Harvey Nichols for my UK readers. What shades are you picking up?

Happy hunting!





Follow me for the latest updates: Instagram | Twitter Facebook

You May Also Like

0 comments

Please refrain from spam and posting links to other sites/blogs. Thank you.